1.6.06

day in burlington.


Watch the video

apologies for the length between posts.  Aside from the exciting weekend this post is about, I began my summer job this week.  For now we'll just leave it at boring.

As for the weekend though.  I was up in VT again to see PJ's senior concert... I was surprised with this day trip up to Burlington... for no other reason than to go.  I drove four rowdy kids the 2.5 hours there and back... Amy, Alana, Pj, and Hans... and I didn't regret a moment of it.  It was really a great way to be back at Bennington (note that I wasn't actually there) and spend time with people as, once again, everyone goes their own way.

burlington has a piece of my heart... we'll see where that gets me.  Apologies for the larger file size.

music by boom bip & nina nastasia

time is 3:40

15 comments:

A.C.R. said...

Joanna,

that is exactly how that day felt. thanks for being so persistent with your camera because that day was worth the documentation. perfect match with the music as well. see you at graduation? hope so. alana.

Lonely Heart said...

Well hello. My name is Joanna too. :) Lame comment I know. But it's late, and I'm simply browsing.

Devin said...

You could just copy and paste my comment from you madeup video here. i have the same response for this one.

Jon W said...

really impressed by the consistent quality of your videos. Haven't watched them all yet, but I'm working on it...

Anthony said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing Joanna. Your friends seemed to be having a good time. I enjoyed being an observer and seeing the beautiful way you captured these moments. Yet I was always in a way curious about the one behind the camera....I can't believe that you were only an observer too.

One Sided said...

http://vocalandopinionated.blogspot.com/
I spent 10 years in Connecticut,,,oh how I miss it.

Peter Matthes said...

You have made a really beautiful little film here.

The song is really nice, but the editing to it is what makes it special. You should be really very proud of this.

Zaineb said...

Sorry to ask this question...but how did you put the picture in the header?

Zaineb said...

I just saw your video of 'good food helps'. Wow it was so excellent, I felt nostaligic about something I did not experience, only observed... but you did remind me made me of my uni days.

Well done!

High Power Rocketry said...

Welcome back, just post when you can...

walkingonarope said...

very good!keep up the good work i loved the pics

Count Doom said...

Here Here!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "Wow". This was really good filming. Very artistic. Thinking about film for your future? Anyway, Michael Tyas shared a link with me to your site, so I thought I'd stop by. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, I'll be checking back. Cheers.

Michael said...

I was truly awestruck the entire video.

Imagesmith said...

Hey now that was beautiful, great music choice. Who sings that.