22.5.06

bennington talk


Watch the video

an important part of last week's return to vermont was catching up on all that had happened in the Bennington bubble while I was gone.  I went out for a drink with Alana and Amy.  Sure the news was interesting to hear sometimes but I just enjoyed watching... this is a little remix of our conversation. 

I'm amazed at how life can push and pull from all sorts of directions.  It was nice to catch up with them again, this just pulls a little towards the ridiculous side... it's always there.

background music by dave douglas five

time is 1 minute

15 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

heh I think I would have zoned out trying to listen to you guys.

Anonymous said...

cool post

Peter Matthes said...

Beer + Friends = Fun.

This is a cool format for a blog.

Theo Greene said...

I love your homepage image. This place is really stylish. Good writing too!

Love,
Theo

prom expert said...

i also trying to listen

George P. Bakalov said...

and the point is...?

LP said...

Love your pictures and posts. Keep them coming.

C said...

this is amazing. i can't wait until i have a chance to just GO. i've got to figure out how to do it...

christina

Anonymous said...

Love you dude talk to you later.

ancient clown said...

Hey cool idea...I wonder if you would be kind enough to visit from time to time and add flags to my counter as you travel.
I would also like to share the Art of Wire Tree-making that you may teach the children as you go.
"To give a person a tree is to give them a present...but to teach them how to make a tree is to give them a gift for life."
Of course, everything is available as you NEED it free of charge...your smile is my payment.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! WOW!

Devin said...

BENNINGTON!

You're blog profile says jersey?

Craig C said...

Excellent photos!

Matty Stevenson said...

So thanks for commenting on my vlog. I have actually been a fan of yours for quite a while (and been very jealous of your travels abroad). I see that in this post you did some things similar to what I do with my videos. Very nice!

~Matty

Anonymous said...

You've got an intereting blog and evidently lead an even more interesting life.