6.1.07

postcard from colorado: driving

Watch the video

so back in december my whole family (one stemwedle and the colombian relatives too) went out for a ski vacation in Colorado.  My first time in the state, my first time rocky mtn. skiing... it was pretty great.

the following postcards are just little shots of the goings-on while we were there.  We drove from Denver to Vail, then later (when our flight out of Denver was cancalled) from Vail down to Montrose, skiing Snowmass at Aspen on the way.  Lots of tight car time with people, skis, and luggage.

here's to the open road.

music by none other than john denver.  place is roadways in CO.  people are family great and small.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAA you trigger my wanderlust!
(and my love for the Rockies and places with real snow)