4.7.06

things been doing


Watch the video

NOTE: Beware of high frequencies in the post! It IS on purpose... perhaps a poor purpose. Maybe I'll change it soon. But... I'm busy...

Apologies for the absence. The only thing I can assure you of is that I have, in fact, been quite busy. And with that business comes a lack of time... due to my lack of time I decided not to post individual clips of what I've been up to. Montage, here we go.

We have included here (in the vid order): Bennington College's graduation, tennis with my dad and brother, and afternoon hike with my parents and sister when she visited from SF, my friend Jon's graduation party in NYC (he's the one in blue), Ashley's brother's bike race in Fitchburg MA, the Old Songs Festival with lots of amazing music and dance). my family's summer dinners on the deck, and lunch at work.

time is 4 min.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Good to see ya with back with a video. We've all had times when we've struggled to get stuff posted. See one of my times here.

Sometimes I think the time I spend in front of my computer editing or watching the lives of others could be better spent by actually living my own life more. In these videos you spend time talking, laughing, eating, and dancing with friends and family. If you are gonna be busy that is the way to do it! Thanks for taking the time to share some of it with us too.

Jon W said...

That was really fun to watch! The bike race footage sped up was really neat. I loved you barefoot ready to enjoy a beer and a burger with your family. And the last scene had me cracking up - right out of office space! Haha! Like Anthony said, Thanks a lot for sharing!

Michael said...

Sometimes I get so far behind with vids that I just want to condense it all and get it over with, just like this :)