13.5.06

postcard from europe: prague


Watch the video

we headed over to prague... it was quite a trip, trains and buses and more trains... Prague was beautiful though.  Again, wonderful weather.  We wandered all around, even hit a couple museums.  I'd most certainly go back, there was this statue on the Charles Bridge (the one with all the people on it) that all the tourists were taking their picture in front of... and so many parks to see.  I'd love to see it in the snow... oh and that's a peacock by the way.

music by rodrigo y gabriela

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Prague is definately beautiful. I love it. Makes me wanna go visit. One day. I liked the cuts in this vid. I enjoyed seeing all these sites you showed. Well that fountain with those two guys I coulda skipped on but it was shall we say interesting.
Thanks for sharing. I have traveled much with you today. And enjoyed so much the trip. But tomorrow is another day and I'll have to watch the rest then. Thanks again. I look forward to our travels again through these postcards.
Great job.