14.5.06

postcard from europe: graz


Watch the video

On our way out of Vienna, we stopped for a few hours in Graz, Austria.  Charly had wanted to see some architecture... it was a strange city, very old but it had some crazy buildings.  The two shown are the modern art museum (also known as the blob) and a ampitheater/restaurant/playground in the middle of the river.

the clip at the end... there was this bouldering wall alongside the river, and as you see, we were having some fun.  There was a flash, I asked "did you just take a picture", Charly said, "no", and I went on climbing.  Then we heard the loudest clap of thunder I have ever heard.  Just one.  That's when I jumped off the wall and fell into Charly.  Not an earthquake, but we did get caught in a brief storm.  Crazy.  Would be more effective with the sound, but I messed the clip up.

 music by belle & sebastian

No comments: