13.5.06

postcard from europe: amsterdam


Watch the video

finally!  here they are!  I'm back in the U.S. with a fast connection and lots of things to show.  The files are sort of large, sorry for that.  First up...

We began in Amsterdam.  I arrived early and found out quickly that it was no ordinary Saturday... it was Queen's Day: everyone wears orange and everything is closed.  Despite the insane crowds and having to carry my pack around all day, it was quite an experience.  I loved Amsterdam and would love to go back, I didn't get to ride a bike along a canal like I had planned... then we headed to our sleeping car for our ride to Munich...

music by of montreal


This video was originally shared on blip.tv by rustedgate with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Amsterdam looks cool. I figured this was the beginning so I started here. Fun, fun, fun. I have been waiting to see what your trip was like.
Off I go to the next stop.
Exciting. I have never been to Europe before.