1.5.06

hello from munich

so here´s mz updates for now. typing on a german kezboard is difficult. forgive.

I arrived nice and earlz in Amsterdam onlz to find out that it was Queens Daz and the countrz was virtuallz shut out and and everzone was partzing ni the streets. I lugged mz 60lb backpack and 20 lb dazpack around with me and saw the streets before thez )and the beaztiful) canals became flooded with people wearing orange, drinking heineken, and dancing the daz awaz.

I met up with Charly around 4 and we wandered some more, eating waffles and taking photos. I loved Amsterdam, I just wish I had been ther eunder other circumstances... like luggage places being open.

We took a night train to Munich, arriving and dropping our bags at the hostel and getting a smoked salmon sandwarich and taking off for Fussen to see the Neufschawnstein castle... the fairytale castle built for Wagner and used for the basis of Disneys castle. Beautiful snow Alps and incredible views...

checked into the hostel, then went to find a beerhall. We ended up wit this place that was nearly as authentic as zou could get. We squeezed bnext to a middle aged couple and chatted the night away. Food was poozenschnitzel (turkey schnityel), more lox, noodles, and icecreem... oh zeah... and their own lager made 100 feet awaz.

Todaz is a bank holiday and everzthing is closed... except this internet shop. Bad timing I suppose, but its a beautiful daz, nice for walkign around. Tomorrow we take off for Prague... as it all unfolds.

I have tons of photos and footage, but havenät had the time to put anzthing together, I will get on that on the 6 hour train tomorrow and upload as soon as possible.

cheuso from munich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"dancing the daz awaz"

y=z=awesomeness

F Daum said...

Xolo.tv happened to do a vlog post that had mentioned Queensday (Episode 51) as well. Must have been a long train ride from Amsteram to Bavaria! Of my 2 and half years in Germany I never learned they had turkey schnitzel. Tschuss.