10.2.06

to comhaltas


Watch the video

yesterday I had my "interview" at my internship, Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eirann (pronounced cult-is keeltori eraan), at the Irish Cultural Institute.  Aside from a crazy commute there (yesterday took me an hour and half, I hope I can get it down to an hour), it went really well.  The place is pretty fantastic and I'll have a lot of freedom with what I do.  They have sessions 4x a week in the bar downstairs and lessons every night.  They loaded me up with all sorts of fun stuff, cds, tunes books, song books... I supposed you could say it was a great match for me!

The commute was stressful but fun... I got to take the DART south right along the coast which was beautiful.  Sorry about another Rufus song... I've been on a Rufus kick.

Cheers.

music by rufus wainwright

No comments: